- "The Aesir are the warm breezes that melt the ice.
- We are the Wolf!
- Asgard shall free the world from cold stagnation.
- We are the Bear!
- With a runic vision, a single purpose becomes clear.
- We are the Aesir!"
- By our hand, Humanity shall be saved!
- Dialogue during Loki's enhancement.
The Aesir are a group of cybernetically enhanced Humans who serve as the rulers of Asgard and are seen as gods by the people of Midgard. They are involved in an eternal struggle against the machine-like Children of YMIR as the protectors of humanity during the wake of the constant winter.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Aesir might be derived from the old-Teutonic word Ase, the common word for "god".
Aesir" Encyclopedia Mythica from Encyclopedia Mythica Online. http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/aesir.html Accessed April 22, 2008